First of all I want to say sorry to everyone. Couldn't fetch recipe. I went to work. That's how my work is. I will say all that one day later.
Today I came after so long and I will give you a small recipe, but it does not happen. Today there is something special for you. My own modified dish.
And don't be late, let's go to the recipe-
🔥ExCiTeD?
MUTTON CHEESE BURGER SOUP 🍲
The name of the soup of Chase Burg, we all know that it is a little different and my own recipe is perfect. I tried to make it even better by adding mutton. And I think this dish is very special in terms of taste.
✍Ingredients You Need:(8 servings)
1/2 pound mutton
4 tablespoons butter, divided
3/4 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup shredded carrots
3/4 cup diced celery
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1-3 / 4 pounds (about 4 cups) cubed peeled potatoes
3 cups chicken broth
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 to 4 cups shredded Velveeta
1-1 / 2 cups whole milk
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup sour cream
🤔How To Make?
Step1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble mutton until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In the same saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Saute onion, carrots, celery, basil and parsley until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Add potatoes, mutton and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until potatoes are tender, 10-12 minutes.
Step2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, melt remaining butter. Add flour; cook and stir until bubbly, 3-5 minutes. Add to soup; bring to a boil. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Stir in cheese, milk, salt and pepper; cook until cheese melts. Remove from heat; blend in sour cream.
Prep: 45 min.
Cook: 10 min.
MY OPINIONS?🤫 (TIPS)
How do you store cheeseburger soup? Can I freeze it?
You can store soup by letting it cool completely and placing it in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Soups with starches and dairy are not ideal for freezing.
Can I add bacon?
Yes, you can always add bacon. Top bowls with crumbled cooked bacon for a bacon-cheeseburger twist.
👌Make a dinner recipe. You can take it with white rice or bread if you want.
I made my own. I like that very much.😋 At every sip of soup there is heavenly bliss, oops awesome.
Make it your home and tell me how it felt.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Want to Make Summer Milkshakes? Checkout This Crazy Drinks-
https://foodieheist.blogspot.com/2021/05/in-summer-week-best-of-7-delicious.html
That's all for today-
To get recipe updates you can
follow my Facebook Page- Foodie-Heist.
(https://www.facebook.com/foodieheist19s/)
subscribe and follow my website.
I am a blogger,
and I have got love and sensation with the
food along with the taste.
My friends stay with the food and your
passion will make it the best.
I said goodbye like today.
-Stay Healthy - Stay Positive - Stay with
Food &Must with Foody Hest-
& also
😷Stay Home - Stay Safe😷
خبز برقر Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!
ReplyDelete